PJ CRAFTS IN AUSTIN

About Me

My photo

Keeping Austin handmade and original!

Friday, August 31, 2012

Hey,Everyone!

It's been a while and I have been very busy. Lost 90 lbs after a year on Ideal Protein from my doctor and his awesome staff. Feeling more in tune with my self these days. Also found that I am lactose and wheat intolerant. Very allergic to soy, too. Now able to eat a Paleo Diet and it works.
Made almost 200 dolls this year. (According to my husband).

Started a new doll blog called Dolls Like Us and working on sharing the unusual.
New post is out now.
For now, check out some of the cool dolls I recently made.
Oatmeal in Teal

Special Request Sweetie 15 inches

Finishing toys at Austin Java

For Nurse's Week in May

Impromptu Turtle for a baby shower

New Blonde Sweetie for Prima Dora

Fruit Inspired Sweetie front view

Fruit Inspired Sweetie from back view
There have been many created and completed. Please check out Dolls Like Us for my unique dolls, too.